Friday, August 1, 2014

Winston is 5!


 
Winston's best friend....
It's been five WHOLE years that we've been blessed with the love and affection from our sweet pup Winston.  Five years since we Googled bulldog puppies for fun and instantly fell in love with his picture online.  Five years since we became fur parents to the World's most handsome beast.  This year we treated him to a Five year-old celebration with some of his favorite things.  Footballs, cookies (we got him a special lobster-shaped cookie this year), other smooshed-face puppy friends, hot dogs, salty swims in the ocean, a few long naps, and of course....a visit to Cape Cod.  And because I just can't get enough of the majestic pictures of this regal pooch, I'm sharing a few of my favorites with you from Winston's 5th year of being the greatest dog in the world:

Loving on my sweet boy 

Winston with the God Father 
We gave Winston a girlfriend for his birthday - he's into French chicks :P
Winston - you're the only guy I know more grumpy than I am in the morning - but every time I see that little hiney wiggle, my life is complete.  Thank you for loving us (and pretty much everyone else in the world) with all of your heart, and for your sweet snuggles every day of your life.  We love you more than anything and hope that we sufficiently spoiled your stinky face on your special day.  Happy birthday big guy - we can't wait to have you by our sides (or by our feet) for many more family adventures.  


No comments:

Post a Comment