Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Happy Birthday Handsome!

Somewhere between our never ending travel, our 3rd anniversary and craziness of my brother & Jenny's impending nuptials, my husband had a birthday!  This year was not the bash that last year was, as it fell on the eve of our departure for California, but we did take some time for a quiet celebration over dinner with our close friends and a few little surprises.  Mike's big gift from yours truly was a brand spankin', shiny new PlayStation 4! And no Mobley birthday is complete without a box full of fancy cupcakes.

I feel a little guilty that this birthday crept up on us so quickly, because everyone deserves to feel like the most important person in the world on their special day.  And it is probably a bit surprising to you all that a man who takes great pleasure in being the center of every conversation and serenading a room full of people with his guitar antics - isn't to hot on the attention that comes from celebrating his birthday!  He literally can't wait until May 8th, when it's not his birthday anymore.  Perhaps it's a guy thing...I'll never understand!

So again, a little later than his actual day, I want to wish my amazing husband a happy, happy birthday and wishes for a beautiful upcoming year.  You deserve nothing less than a day and year full of everything you love and everything that makes you....YOU!  I'm so lucky to have you as my partner-in-crime for life & hope that you felt like a King on your special day.  Here is to celebrating a man who brings smiles to everyone he meets, who brings laughter to every room he enters, guitar tunes to every party he attends, and who always has the perfectly planned costume for every event.  I love you every day!







No comments:

Post a Comment