Thursday, February 13, 2014

It's been 4 years...

Since I said "YES".  Aside from our wedding, this was the second best day of my life. I've told the story again and again, but I'd like to just take a minute to thank my husband for a flawlessly executed surprise back in 2010 in my parent's backyard down in Orange County, California.  It takes a LOT of courage to not only to pull off that surprise, but to propose to your future wife in front of the ENTIRE FAMILY (all the dogs included).

I'll never forget that day for as long as I live and I'll never forget how happy Michael Mobley made me by asking me to spend the rest of my life with him (packaged with a proposal to move to New York City - also a question that changed my life in the best way possible).  When he got down on one knee and when he opened up that little white box, to reveal a ring that was more perfect than anything I could have imagined, I felt like the luckiest girl on the planet.  It was the best and easiest question anyone has ever asked me and a day that I'll always enjoy reminiscing about.  And I'll never get over that little sparkle on my left hand that will always be my most prized possession and favorite accessory.  Thank you to Michael for making me a Mrs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment